Founded in 1810, Johnson & Perrott Motor Group’s DNA is deeply embedded in Irish Transport. The original business in the centre of Cork was acquired by James Johnson in 1861and the current shareholders are all fifth and sixth generation descendants.
While the business was originally engaged in the manufacture of horse drawn vehicles such as Landhaus, Broughams, Victoria’s, Ladies Phaetons and more, it sold its first motor car in 1903 – a De Dion Bouton 2 3/4 hp two seat passenger vehicle. It is recorded as a Ford and Fordson dealer in 1919 and was appointed Bedford and then Vauxhall dealer in 1925.
Today, Johnson & Perrott Motor Group has interests in Fleet Management, Motor Dealerships, Commercial Vehicle Rental and Property. It has offices in Dublin and Cork and has two flagship dealerships in Cork City.
Firmly committed to being “Excellent in Mobility” the Group is investing heavily in its properties and facilities, its IT capability and most importantly in its team of excellent staff and managers across all of its businesses.
For more information on Johnson & Perrott Motor Group please click here or call 021-4615200.