- Job Title: CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Job Category: Sales Administration Function.
- Department/Group: Fleet Sales & Administration
- Location: Tallaght – Dublin
- Travel Required: Predominately Office Based.
- Level/Salary Range: €Negotiable dependant on Experience + commission + car
- Position Type: Permanent
- Date posted: 03 01 2018
Applications Accepted By: Post, Email
Post : JOHNSON & PERROTT FLEET, UNIT C, SOUTH CITY BUSINESS PARK, TALLAGHT, D.24
Job Description: Primarily an office based Sales Administration role focusing on management of existing key accounts and acquisition of new business.
- Role and Responsibilities
The Key Account manager will report directly to the Managing Director and will work closely with our existing Sales administration team. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Initiating contact with existing customers on a weekly and monthly basis to maintain current business and to maximize new business opportunities.
- Providing an efficient and professional response to customer sales enquiries.
- Accurate preparation and timely submission of quotations with full and complete follow up & reporting.
- Processing of New vehicle orders and accurate completion and filing of standard sales documentation.
- Providing customers with regular updates on delivery dates and arranging collection and delivery of new and end of lease vehicles.
- Arranging formal & informal extensions of existing leases where appropriate.
- Ensuring that all vehicle mileages are running as per contract and advising customer where a notable variance exists.
Excellent communication skills, High standard of computer literacy especially with Microsoft Excel and Office.
Strong numeracy, problem solving and attention to detail.
Previous experience in a business to business sales environment would be an advantage as would a genuine interest in cars.
If you want to work for a great company, in a great team and with genuine job satisfaction please feel free to get in touch!