At Johnson & Perrott Fleet, we realise that it is the support of our leasing customers and staff that have made our success. With that in mind we always do our best to engage with our community and strive to give back and make a positive change wherever possible.
In keeping with tradition, there were several charities singled out to receive donations recently. A total of €12,540 was donated.
- Jigsaw, (National Centre for Youth Mental Health) who were presented with a cheque for €1,000.
- The Mercy Hospital Foundation Cork, who were presented with a cheque for €9,540.
- Down Syndrome Ireland, Field of Dreams Cork– who were presented with a cheque for €1,000.
- Cork Penny Dinners, who were presented with a cheque for €1,000.
- Pieta House, who were presented with a cheque for €1,000.
Johnson & Perrott Fleet are delighted to be able to donate €1,000 to Jigsaw which is the National Centre for Youth Mental Health . Simon Morris our finance manager handed over the cheque to Justin McDermott. Justin is the fundraising manager of this great charity who are passionate about supporting young people with their mental health.
It is great to be able to support them with all the brilliant work they are doing in our community and across Ireland since 2006
If you are looking at leasing options for your business please feel free to get in touch
Call for more info on 01 4097575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org