DATE: 16th MARCH 2020
NOTE TO ALL JOHNSON & PERROTT FLEET CUSOTMERS IN RELATION TO COVID 19 (coronavirus)
As you know, the COVID 19 situation is unprecedented and I wanted to write to you to outline what we as a company are doing to protect our employees and customers and to ensure we can continue to offer you excellent customer service.
Firstly, I would like to say that we are very much still open for business and all our teams are here to assist you during this difficult period. All our core services are continuing as normal, including essential maintenance, and 24/7 breakdown cover.
The following initial steps have been implemented by the company:
- COVID 19 has been explained to all staff and associated symptoms.
- Recommended hand washing techniques have been advised to all staff.
- Staff have been encouraged to self-isolate, and not to attend work, should there be any symptoms or exposure to infected parties.
- Hand sanitizer has been distributed across all depots.
- Disposable gloves will be worn by all staff members while driving vehicles.
- Social distance guidelines are in force across the business.
In addition to the items mentioned above, we have also implemented the following action points effective immediately:
- Time spent on customer sites will be kept to an absolute minimum.
- Non-essential external meetings have been cancelled at this time, including sales meetings.
- Only Johnson & Perrott Fleet staff will be allowed on site here in Tallaght. To this end, we will ask any customers attending our site here in Tallaght to park their vehicle at the front of the building and report to reception.
- All staff who can work remotely will do so but can still be contacted by email or mobile phone. There may be a slight delay in securing some basic requests such as order forms or signed documents.
Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself directly or any of your Johnson & Perrott Fleet contacts.