Johnson & Perrott Fleet – is part of the Johnson & Perrott Motor Group and one of Ireland’s largest fleet companies. Johnson & Perrott Fleet is also the Irish partner for Element ARVAL who manage 3 million vehicles in 50 countries. Johnson & Perrott Fleet has established itself as one of Ireland’s predominant vehicle leasing and fleet providers offering corporate customers a dependable and professional service.
DRIVER SUPPORT TEAM MEMBER
Johnson & Perrott Fleet Division (Dublin based)
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Driver Support Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional driver support, the coordination and management of a high quality vehicle maintenance programme.
Responsibilities will include:
1) Providing an immediate response to driver queries.
2) Arranging service appointments and replacement vehicles.
3) Coordinating emergency breakdown assistance.
4) Processing of maintenance invoices and issuing of purchase orders.
5) Monitoring and controlling of maintenance expenditure.
6) Dealing with drivers after sales, warranty and maintenance queries.
7) Vehicle Check-in and appraisals.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar driver support / service advisor role. Previous experience with a recognised dealer management system would also be advantageous but not essential. The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and an opportunity to work in an extremely positive work environment as part of a dynamic and customer focused team.
In addition to the above responsibilities, an opportunity exists for the right candidate to become part of our Vehicle Remarketing team.
If you feel the above role would suit you and your skill set then please send your curriculum vitae by July 5th in the strictest confidence to:
- Mr. Jonathan O’Brien,
- Managing Director,
- Johnson & Perrott Fleet
- Unit C. South City Business Park,
- Dublin 24.
- Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type – Full-time
Apply through LinkedIn here – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1331321990